Keeping core business applications running can be frustrating and expensive, with operational needs distracting from strategic priorities and sucking up resources that would be better spent on innovation.
Optimation’s end-to-end Application Development, Maintenance and Support (ADMS) service provides you with a reliable, high quality alternative at a lower overall cost. We take a pragmatic, flexible approach to creating a fit-for-purpose application support solution that is right for your budget, needs and priorities.
We deliver ‘as needed’ support for smaller organisations, bespoke and COTS application support, and major end-to-end enterprise outsourcing contracts for large organisations.
Optimation Support enables you to:
- Reduce IT headcount or redeploy resources to achieve increased value
- Free your internal IT team to focus on innovation and revenue-generating projects
- Improve application stability, reliability
- Improve operational performance
- Create predictability and transparency around application costs and quality
Support that fits your business
Under a robust, ITIL-aligned, outcomes-driven model, we ensure your applications run effectively and efficiently from initial deployment to end-of-life.
Keeping core business applications running efficiently and reliably is often an expensive and complicated headache. It creates challenges around resource availability, skillsets, and capabilities, and it brings the added overhead of having to run specialised processes and governance in your business. The need to react to day-to-day application issues can take focus away from core business and reduces your ability to achieve business improvement and innovation.
Our ADMS solution offers you a flexible, agile, and cost-effective alternative that provides:
- Professional Service Delivery Management
- 24/7 Service Desk available via email, 0800 number or web
- Incident Management, Problem Management, Change and Release Management
- Application enhancements delivered using a “right-sized” Project Management process with a clear SDLC
- Proactive monitoring and maintenance and operational health checks
- Consultation and training to up-skill your internal IT team and/or to ensure your business users are getting the maximum benefit from applications