In a globalised world with ever-shorter business cycles, strategic imperatives put enormous pressure on any organisation’s delivery capability. Managers need to quickly build effective delivery teams, managing additional overheads and new team dynamics while also dealing with BAU demands. The team needs time to get established and implement efficient frameworks and processes, but the lag this creates can be the difference between success and failure when it comes to cracking new local or global markets and realising the benefits of business transformation.
Optimation offers you a New Zealand-based internationally experienced development and integration capability that is proven to deliver business value outcomes. Working in high performing teams, we are primed to ensure your strategic vision is successfully transformed into tangible results, on time and on budget. We have thousands of enterprise-scale software development and integration projects under our belts. That means helping customers effectively manage end-to-end complexity while balancing financial and capability constraints is second nature to us.
Our unique approach to SDLC, The Optimation Way, is a pragmatic, repeatable and reusable methodology that bridges the business and technology domains to directly connect capabilities and project activities to desired business outcomes. The Optimation Way allows us to provide a single, high-level delivery framework for sustained business change. We blend a creative approach to harnessing the potential of software and integration solutions with a pragmatic commitment to reliable delivery.
Our Development & Integration capabilities include:
- Rapid design and development of software products, websites, and mobile applications for international and multilingual markets
- Development and deployment of secure integration interfaces with third party systems and databases
- Integration and customisation of Google enterprise solutions including enterprise search, geospatial, and cloud computing
- Integration and optimisation of enterprise-scale solutions from Oracle, Microsoft, SAP and other leading vendors
- End-to-end cabability: project/programme management, technical leadership, design, build, integration, testing, and implementation
- Commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) applications
- Bespoke development in Java, Microsoft, and open source environments
- Managing deployment, including cloud and hybrid environments
The success of any Optimation project is ensured through our mature, fit-for-purpose methodology, strong project management principles, and the deep capability of our people and partners. That means you get predictable technology and business outcomes with rapid time-to-value.
Read more about our development and integration practice and how we deliver.