With Optimation Managed Resource Services (MRS), you retain ownership and control of your IT organisation and business IP while still having the freedom to tap into a diverse, qualified, and pre-screened pool of IT professionals to work on special projects or to address operational needs. Our MRS team includes experienced professionals across business analysis, project management, software development, systems integration, and testing.
Our MRS practice is led by senior professionals with an extensive track record in recruitment and talent management. With robust best practice recruitment and performance management processes, the technical skills and competencies of Optimation people are a given. However, we also take particular care to ensure our people are the right fit for your organisational culture and business practices. That means you can expect our people to hit the ground running, making a positive difference from the moment they walk through your door and actively contributing to the creation of strong cross-functional delivery teams.
Our practice-led professional services structure supports the development of best practice capability. This means that, unlike an independent contractor or body-shopped resource, our people are continually developing their skills and knowledge as part of our wider team of committed professionals. They are supported by The Optimation Way, a framework that brings together mature processes, tools, methodologies and governance to deliver excellent business and technical outcomes.
Optimation Managed Resource Services at a glance
Standard deliverables include:
- Onsite Workforce Planning support
- Resource profiles and demand forecasting
- On-boarding and induction
- HR and performance management
- Training and professional development
- Knowledge management practices, tools, and governance to safeguard your business IP
- KPI and SLA-based engagement
Optional services include:
- End-to-end project lifecycle management
- Management of client owned project staff
- Business and technology risk identification
- SDLC compliance – best practice and methodologies
- Third party vendor governance
- Service Improvement Plans
Under our MRS model, we take care of all aspects of workforce planning, recruitment, on-boarding and induction, HR and Performance Management, and professional development. This means that as an Optimation MRS client, you can focus your management efforts and IT investment directly on the creation of business value.
The result is that our people provide our clients with significant value, knowledge sharing, best-practice approaches, and experience gained from the wider Optimation organisation and the many industries and clients with which we work.
Managed Resource benefits
- Flexible, scalable resourcing solutions to cost-effectively address the recruitment, deployment and management of IT professionals to complement internal teams
- Unrivaled IT Resource Management and recruitment experience
- Dedicated Resource Managers
- Re-use of Intellectual Property through successive assignments
- KPI and SLA-based engagement models range from simple resource augmentation to an end-to end managed service
- Optimation’s Professional Practices and partnerships provide access to a deep pool of skilled professionals and economies of scale
- Optimation Practice IP and capability development
- Centralised billing and payroll services